How to Remove & Replace a Lawnmower Blade
In this video, we show you how to safely remove and re-attach a lawnmower blade, including
- which direction to loosen the nut (it's not just a case of "lefty-loosey"!)
- how to stop the blade from moving while you're trying to loosen or tighten it
- how to reattach a new or sharpened blade
- how to tell which side of the blade is "up"
- how much to tighten it so it's on securely
- the tools needed
- how to do the job safely
See our review of the mower used in this tutorial: Redback 40V Lithium-Ion 16″ Cordless Mower: Product Review
The Redback mower shown in this tutorial is for sale on Amazon.